“Someone asked me what it was like to remember you. I remember you as the same, a dumb boy with bright blue eyes that could light up the whole room, watching your memory play in my head was like a broken record, it just keeps playing over and over again until my insides are screaming, it’s not that the memory is bad its just that it is so good, I would go to hell just to feel it again. The feeling of being felt. Everything with you was so extravagant, so irristitbly wonderful.”
Clarissa Leann (remembering you)
(Source: clingtothespecialmoments, via iamtryingtodeduceyou)
Your Digital Flapper Dictionary
- Terms and Useful Phrases
- That’s bullshit! - Thats all wet!
- I’ve got a shitty date - I’ve got a flat tire
- Don’t be stupid - Don’t be sill
- Move your ass! - Get a wiggle!
- A car you had sex in - Struggle Buggy
- Wasted - Spifflicated (from the words spiffy and intoxicated)
- That Hobo on the corner - That Palooka over there
- Now you’ve got it! - Now you’re on the trolly!
- A Gangsta’s bitch - A Moll
- A slut - A Hotsy Totsy
- I’m Engaged! - I’m Handcuffed
- Beer - Giggle Water
- Legs - Gams
- Boobs - Ninny Pies
- Rich Person - an egg
- The Commen Jerk - A Drugstore Cowboy
- Don’t be a shit head! - Don’t take any wooden nickels!
- That’s fucking awesome! - That’s the Bee’s knees!
- Honey, I said NO - Bank’s Closed, hon
- Holy Shit! - Hot Socks!
- That’s Great! - That’s the Cat’s Pajamas!
- Classy - Swanky
- I need to get wasted - I need to see a man about a dog
- A woman’s Cigarette - A freedom Torch
- That girl is HOT SHIT - That dames got IT
My Homage to an era (the Roaring Twenties) that had no end of wonderful slang, you can add some of your favorites to the list, lets see just how big this Hay Burner (a large object) can get!
I thought a “hay burner” was a large farm animal, like a horse or cow. And “don’t take any wooden nickles” means “don’t get hustled” not “don’t be a shithead.”
Anyway, I can hardly wait to use “Bank’s closed, hon.”
You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you.
(Source: jessepnkman, via fleshmachinist)
I’ve always longed for adventure
To do the things I’ve never dared
And here I’m facing adventure
Then why am I so scared
(Source: bellecs, via buttrflybaby)
1/696 older »